Thursday, September 5, 2013

Art Style Inspirations-Super Dangan Ronpa 2

These are some games that have inspired me when choosing what art style to use for the game. I would like to introduce them individually in order to show what direction I will be pursuing.




Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Academy

Publisher: Spike Chunsoft

This is a murder mystery game with a group of students being thrown on an island, who are suddenly forced to live on the island forever. The only way to return to their normal lives is to murder another student without being found the culpit.
The screenshot shows a scene where the students still aren't told the fact that they are forced into a murder game, thus the colouring is still bright and colourful. I will use a similar colour palette for my backgrounds, since my setting is on a cruise with bright sun and a peaceful mood.
















No comments:

Post a Comment